Wednesday 2 December 2009

Holidays = thinking time

Gosh. I love music, I live it, I really do and am very glad to do so. I also love teaching it but right now I am totally looking forward to the end of term. There is a huge and fascinating world clamouring for my attention. Once I've allowed it to distract me for a while then the thoughts and sounds inside me will flow easily again. I even know what I musically where I want to go next... I just need the energy and space to do so.

This term has been a huge accumulation of experiences and thoughts and planning and lessons and playing - it's been great. It's been the most fun for ages. I haven't been bored (novel). I'm just really looking forward to letting it all sift through - time to reflect on everything that's happened. I have at least half a dozen drafts of blog posts waiting to be finished. Then the important bits will sift out and I be able to see my next steps clearly.

No comments: